Wednesday 28 August 2013

Soapy Obsessions (& Shower Jelly!)

Don't know if you've ever come across it, but I'm currently addicted to the amazing selection of soap at the Lush shop in town. 

Since most of the 'flavours' are weird and wonderful, I thought I'd give you a little rundown of my favourites!!  Apart from the traditional soap bars, Lush also do crazy little shower jellies which always add a little fun when your soap is acting like a deranged ball of flubber.  

If you know of any hand-made soaps or artisan soap-makers near you who are brilliant do let me know in the comments below because I'd love to try them!!


"Honey, I washed the Kids"




"Sea Vegetable"




"Bohemian"



AAAAAaaaaaaand - last but not least - 
"Sweetie Pie" Shower Jelly!!



What's your favourite unusual soap?  I'ma have a bath binge!!

xx


p.s.  Don't forget to enter this months Giveaway!!

p.p.s.  You can also follow the blog on Bloglovin' now!  

No comments:

Post a Comment




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...