Friday 17 May 2013

The 'Doctor Who' Thing Just Got Serious

I'm torn about Saturday.  

Can't wait for it to arrive, but I don't want Doctor Who to end!!  
Don't want to know his name?!  I do hope they don't tell me :'(   

*sniffles*



I was trying to sort out my stash the other day and got rather excited about the coming Doctor Who weekend with some dye in my hands.  Needless to say, kitchen killing spree ensued, and I now have more yarn than I can possibly intend to knit before the next series comes along.  Or my next batch of white yarn.  Y'know.  Whichever comes first.

The first is inspired by that amazing Da Vinci episode!  Swirly swirly. 



The second was the more recent episode, 'the crimson horror'.  AAAAAaaaaa.  Scary ol' lady with worms livin' down her dress.  Pah.  PAH I say.  



AAAAAnd because I made too much, you can buy one of each in my shop :)  Because my stash won't fit in the boxes I have any more, and I am moving house soon, and I can't buy more boxes after last weeks spree.


I have been mean about the markers in the first picture.  I know you want them.  They are also in the etsy shop.  There, I put you out of your misery.  

They've been created from shrink plastic by the brilliant artist Boz, who I maaaay have sent a rather long and likely rambling email to about the possibility of who themes goodies :p





Don't forget to have a peek at the Gorgeous Giveaway by Deborah of Fondant Fibre :D




What are your plans for this weekend?  Will you be watching Who with me?! x






3 comments:

  1. omg LOVE those markers and yarn! I love your description of The Crimson Horror, and I hope we don't find out the Doctor's Name either!
    (I haven't watched it yet- but I am tomorrow!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you watched it yet?! I'm confuuuuused x

    ReplyDelete




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...