Wednesday 9 January 2013

Busy Back to Uni week!

Goodness gracious me, I am tired!!

Lots of holiday lie ins and sweet foods have not done me any favours when I have to get up early again!!  and so have spent the week working, eating, sleeping on couch.  hehe.

Visited the Marie Curie Hospice for a training day today, so that felt like a very worthwhile day indeed :)  Spoke to lots of patients and enthusiastic doctors.

So now I'm finally changed, fed and have popped on to find a few more little orders waiting on me!  I love posting these little guys away :) -  I always imagine them flying off to distant lands!

Owl Badge Pin @owlprintpanda.blogspot.co.uk


Owl Badge Pin @owlprintpanda.blogspot.co.uk

How has your last few days back at work after the new year been??  

Any exciting crafty makes or hillarious stories about falling asleep in front of the boss?...


I'm off to see the life of Pi later, excited!  Has anyone saw it already?  Love/hate?

Good evening all!
Amanda :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...